Martha’s Vineyard Playhouse is a 501 (C)3 non-profit organization. We are largely supported by the generous gifts from our audience and funding organizations.
If you would like to join our family of donors by making a tax-deductible contribution, simply send your donation to:
Martha’s Vineyard Playhouse
Vineyard Haven, MA 02568
Or donate online:
Remember, your gift to the Playhouse enables us to continue producing great theater, giving work to hundreds of artists, and entertaining and enriching thousands throughout the year. Every dollar you can give is extremely helpful and greatly appreciated.
Become a member of the Playhouse!
It takes more than income from ticket sales to produce the kind of high quality, entertaining, and thought-provoking plays, musical events, and other performances that you have come to expect.
A Playhouse membership is the perfect way to support the Playhouse and receive benefits that you can use throughout the year. With your tax-deductible membership you receive:
- $5 off your ticket for every show costing more than $25, all year long!
- Advance notice of our summer season.
- Ability to exchange your tickets with 24 hours notice.
- Waiver of the $2 ticketing fee.
- Special offers to members only.
- Discounts on Playhouse merchandise.
- Discounted rental of the Marilyn Meyerhoff Lobby for private receptions or parties in the off-season.
Individual memberships cost $50 per year (couples – $95).
Your membership expires one year from the date you sign up.
Please note that membership discounts do not apply on opening nights.
Or contact us at the box office.
508-696-6300 ext. 3 / email@example.com